About Company: –
The mission of Futran Solutions is to provide world-class technology solutions to our clients. Futran Solutions provides exceptional, experienced individuals to our clients at a great value. What differentiates Futran Solutions from our competitors is our focus on developing strong and lasting relationships with our clients.
Benefits Of Joining Futran Solutions: –
- We have an upcoming project & we are in the hiring process, 0-5 Years of experience as a data analyst.
- Free Training is Provided On SQL & Tableau based on the current projects.
- We accept all work authorization categories. (OPT, EAD’S, GC, Citizen)
- Very Competitive Salary structure and Dedicated legal team to process your H1B Sponsorship. Aggressive marketing team — We will get you the JOB at the earliest possible.
- V-Force is E-Verified Organization.
- Analysis of business requirements and defining technical specifications for the solution in the form of a design document using the Client’s template, in collaboration with the Client’s Tech Lead.
- Develop new or enhance current Tableau dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Conduct design review with Client’s Tech Lead and incorporate subsequent feedback.
- Use of SQL for data analysis and validating loaded data.
- Conduct unit and integration testing.
- Provide support to QA and UAT teams during the testing of solutions.
- Report progress and issues to Tech Lead, Project Leader, & Manager on a regular basis and ensure project schedules are met.
- Resolve issues reported with Tableau dashboards currently in use in Production
The Highest Level of qualification required is a bachelor’s degree. (Bachelor’s Degree must be completed ) and Must have US Work Authorization.
What You Bring: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, a STEM Graduate Degree within Information Technology; Majors include Math, Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Cyber Security, Management Information Systems (MIS) Data Science, Data Engineering or related.
- Technology focused on foundational software development skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Readiness to accomplish tasks in a challenging environment, self-motivated learner, strives for excellence, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Job Type: –
- No Third Party Resume
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or veteran status.