View job on Handshake
IT : OPERATIONS ANALYST INTERNSHIP
Application Deadline: October 16, 2022
Help build and deliver applications that keeps the world’s largest family owned winery running with leading edge technology! Our award-winning Information Technology department is looking for great talent (like you) to fill business system analysis, data analysis and developer/programmer summer internship positions.
If you aspire to work among a distinguished set of individuals and thrive in a career that is part of a dynamic industry expected to double in the next ten years, you’ll love what Gallo has to offer. You’ll be surrounded by team members from top tier undergraduate programs, get to work with some of the best technology and software in the world, and you’ll find yourself working side-by-side with cross-functional groups such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, Manufacturing, Winemaking and Research & Development. This flexible internship program will allow you to develop either business, data or technical skills through project rotations within the Application Development, Business Analysis and/or Data Services teams. Our program is one that leverages your skills, interests and educational experiences so you can quickly add value and grow as an individual.
Your journey in the internship program is just the beginning as we view our internship program as a critical pipeline to fill our full-time positions.
Gallo’s corporate offices are in Modesto, California, in the heart of the San Joaquin Valley. Modesto enjoys sunshine more than three quarters of the year. It’s the perfect place for the outdoor enthusiast. Visit the beautiful San Francisco bay area or play outdoors in the Sierra Nevadas and Yosemite National Park.
What You Will Do:
- Gather requirements from users
- Develop business process flow diagrams
- Write business and technical documentation
- Work with end users to troubleshoot issues
- Test application software
- Develop training material
Be a part of one of our numerous IT Operations teams:
- Network Services
- Information Security
- End User Computing
- Infrastructure Services
- Technical Platform Services
What You Need:
- High school diploma or State-issued Equivalency certificate.
- Currently enrolled at a college or university and working towards a Bachelor’s degree OR Master’s degree in one of the following areas: Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Junior or Senior class standing at a college or university working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
- Previous experience/internship in Information Technology
- Experience with automating manual processes
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Salesforce, or networking
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processing software, databases, and software development
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.