Retail Business Services, ranked No. 25 on Fast Company’s 2022 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, is the services company of leading grocery retail group Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five omnichannel grocery brands, including Food Lion, Giant Food, The GIANT Company, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we foster a community of belonging where everyone is valued. For more information, visit https://www.retailbusinessservices.com.
The Office of the CIO function within RBS IT houses a number of enabling cross functional capabilities leveraged by the broader IT organization including Strategy, Governance, Planning, Transformation Management, Portfolio Management, Project Management and Vendor Management. The Financial Analysis and Reporting Analyst Co-op role will support the Director of IT Strategy and Governance on various data analysis, visualization and reporting activities related to IT Portfolio, IT 3rd party spend and other key metrics.
January 17 – June 9th
- Develop integrated data set by leveraging data extracts from various source systems for portfolio planning and vendor management.
- Create Power BI dashboards to visualize key data elements and trends.
- Support automation of data extract and refresh process from various source systems.
- Support identification of targets for various key IT metrics and tracking of actuals against targets.
- Create adhoc reports and data extracts in support of various leadership requests.
- Maintain and report out on overall initiatives roadmap.
- Track various initiatives status, associated financials and work with other PMO teams for periodic updates.
- Support creation of various leadership meeting materials as required.
- Data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), standards, and regulations
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Power BI
- Analyze large sets of data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a wide variety of tasks, and change
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Oral and/or written communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strategic planning
- Highly organized
Must be enrolled in a BS/BA, MS, or PhD program or a recent graduate in Information Technology Management or related field.