See full details and apply by clicking the green “Apply Externally” button.
Applications submitted through Handshake are not reviewed.
This position is fully remote with travel required. It does require experience and is perfect for non-traditional students or alumni with the required experience.
The primary types of IT projects this role will be engaged will be working on developing interfaces between the main ERP system for Innowave and various vendors utilizing APIs, SFTP, and other EDI processes as well as e-commerce websites and B2B websites for clients.
- 2+ years experience:
- TSQL querying including creation of stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- SSRS development
- E-commerce website builds
- API integrations
- Project Management experience leading enterprise-wide business application projects.
- Knowledge of agile and waterfall development methodologies.
- Strong attention-to-detail.
- Must be able to thrive in and adapt to an extremely fast-moving, dynamic environment.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, organize complex requests, and resolve issues creatively.
- Understands project governance, software development and testing life cycles.
- PMP certification and/or certified scrum master a plus
- Working experience using Wrike or Asana for issue tracking a plus
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Innowave Marketing Group is the leading rewards company providing high-end, luxury, and innovative reward solutions unique to the consumer loyalty, sales & channel incentive and consumer promotion marketplace.
This position is directly with Innowave Marketing Group LLC and is posted by the company’s HR department. Innowave Marketing Group LLC is not a third-party placement agency and posts only positions for Innowave Marketing Group LLC.