About the EDGE IT Program
The DTCC EDGE IT Program provides accelerated development opportunities for recent university graduates across different departments and teams within IT. Our two-year rotational program offers Analysts the opportunity to develop both technical and leadership skills through on-the-job experiences and a robust training curriculum. The program offers two tracks: Business Analyst and Technical Analyst. All Analysts participate in rotational sprints followed by three six-month rotations across various departments and teams within IT.
The Technical Analyst track will have a training curriculum designed to developing technical, leadership, and soft skills. Training will very amongst instructor-led, e-learning, workshops, and internal SME sessions and will span across the two years of the program.
The program also offers recurring networking opportunities with exposure to senior leadership from all areas of the organization. Along with access to dedicated managers that will provide coaching and support throughout the two-years of the program. Throughout the two-year program Analysts are eligible for accelerated career progression. Upon successful completion of the program, we will work with Analysts to identify their permanent placement.
What You’ll Do
While day-to-day responsibilities will vary based on your placement, you’ll build skills around the program’s core disciplines, gain key professional competencies, and build experiences to take your career in many different directions.
As a Technology Analyst, you will have the opportunity to have hands-on participation in the following activities:
- Participate in the analysis of project requirements
- Develop, test, and implement code for existing or new business applications and/or computer systems
- Assist in procedural and code documentation for assigned projects, creating technical specifications, process flows, unit test cases
- Partner with our Application Support members to provide expertise on troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Ensure that applications conform to quality assurance and rigorous test standards
- Infrastructure related tasks, including but not limited to – development of infrastructure code & on premise or cloud native infrastructure configurations (i.e. servers, databases & networking)
- Gain end to end understanding of the development process, while learning the value of DTCC and its role in the post-trade infrastructure
- Model and show the spirit of innovation and drive the creative culture of DTCC
Who We’re Looking For
- Candidates should have interest in and basic understanding of programming languages and various infrastructure platforms
- Experience demonstrating
- strong interpersonal skills
- the use of collaboration skills to achieve shared goals
- strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think creatively
- attention to detail, flexibility, inquisitiveness, and a passion for broad learning
- Self-starter able to independently organize their work and effectively communicate uncertainties
- Candidates must be working towards a bachelor’s degree in the following curriculums and graduating no later than May 2022: Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, MIS or Business & Technology Management
- Candidates must have authorization to work permanently in the US without the need for sponsorship (now or in the future)
- Candidates must have a minimum of a 3.2 GPA upon graduation
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry’s needs and we’re working to continually improve the world’s most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It’s the chance to make a difference at a company that’s truly one of a kind.