Novel Capital (www.novelgp.com) is a fintech startup providing innovative revenue-based capital products to transform how early-stage subscription software companies fund their growth. Our innovative platform provides financing to tech and subscription companies that in many cases don’t fit the traditional banking or venture-capital equity models.
We’re looking for an exceptional Investment Analyst to help companies secure critical growth capital. The candidate will be focused on sourcing activities identifying and engaging entrepreneurs. and report to our VP of Sales, covering selecting companies to engage through qualifying entrepreneurs via our proven approach. Novel provides a first class training program to prepare new Investment Analysts for success, while offering career growth opportunities based on results. If you are looking for a chance to “break into” a career investing in startups this is your opportunity!
Ideal candidates will be excited by a fast-paced startup environment and will be results focused.
- Source, qualify and engage prospective leads in our scope of geography and industry.
- Own lead generating activities, including filtering, qualifying, in order to schedule intro calls with startup CEOs via email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.
- Execute our marketing playbook and provide insights for areas for improvement in brand positioning and messaging.
- Effectively represent Novel’s brand in all your interactions.
- Maintain daily data hygiene in Salesforce.
- Complete up to 50 calls to prospective company C-suite personas per day.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA). Finance or Accounting major is ideal, but not required.
- At least 1 year in a B2B marketing or sales role.
- Evidence of consistently achieving marketing metrics that deliver on sales goals.
- Technically proficient in the use of CRM, Marketing Autmation and Prospecting Automation such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Outreach.
- Ability to draw key insights from your interactions with prospects and customers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to drive urgency and clarity in all your interactions.
- Extensive experience qualifying prospects in virtual, online mediums.
- Passionate about startups and our mission to serve early-stage technology entrepreneurs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Comfortable making decisions amidst ambiguity, strong bias for action.
Novel Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Competitive salary.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Stock options.
- Career growth with an industry innovator.