VISION FOR THE ROLE
To have a supply chain that is geared to drive business success by developing an effective vision, developing end to end process architecture, design the organization for performance, develop collaborative models, and measuring performance.
PURPOSE FOR THE ROLE
To execute a clearly defined inventory and logistics strategy that has established organizational, process, and technology requirements necessary for supply chain to help enable the company to meet its business goals.
Under the Supply Chain and MTL Operations Director’s supervision, you will be responsible for the following:
- Lead and flawlessly execute the SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) initiatives. This includes accurate forecasting, development of a SIOP Dashboard, and on time product launches.
- Maximize cash flow and warehouse efficiency through minimum inventory levels.
- Ensure flawless inventory accuracy in all of Ranger’s locations.
- Establish and oversee various policies and directives for the sound management of the organization’s data.
- Develop different strategies for the analysis of business data allowing the making of business decisions.
- Actively participate in strategic projects and initiatives, and act as an expert in data management and business intelligence.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a strategic role, with priority placed on being able to follow established procedures while identifying areas for improvement; and then implementing the improvements that will achieve the corporate and Supply Chain goals and objectives. The ability to identify and avoid potential problems is also essential to high performance in this role.
The position requires top communication and negotiation skills. The ability to understand the corporate goals and then create precise, detailed plans is also required. The Ranger culture depends on team collaboration. Successful leaders at Ranger Design embrace this, and lead and develop their teams accordingly. Emphasis is placed on continuous improvement and development of processes. You will need to have a working knowledge of ERP systems and at least an intermediate ability in VBA, SQL and Excel. Advanced skills in these areas are an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced SQL, VBA & Excel ability
- APICS / Inventory & Logistics accreditation is an asset
- Excellent English language skills
- An active logistics network is an asset
- Excellent negotiation skills
- ERP knowledge
- Process development knowledge
If working in a focused, high-energy atmosphere with other engaged team members appeals to you, then you may be the right fit for this position. Here, success is celebrated, and high performers are recognized and rewarded for their contributions. Ranger places the highest value on its employees, and it is because of this that we enjoy a respected place in the industry when it comes to innovative, quality products. At Ranger, we believe in providing exceptional customer service through a world class team that delivers a better experience every time. We believe more is possible.