View job on Handshake
As an important member of our corporate sales team, the Sales Intern for Pacific Seafood will play a key role in supporting the implementations of platforms focused on customer relationship management (CRM) and sales enablement. Based out of our Clackamas Head Office, this internship provides the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our International/Export team.
- Be a role model in projecting and applying The Pacific Group Diamond Philosophy (Productivity, Quality, Excellence and Teamwork) and promote teamwork at all times.
- Assess and document information flow between procurement and sales, identifying opportunities for improvement and leveraging new and existing systems to develop solutions.
- Work with different groups to identify, gather and develop key platform content for use by Pacific Seafood’s sales teams.
- Serve as technical expert for sales platforms and provide support to the team in order to maximize the full benefits of each program.
- Assist in the cleanup and mapping of information from legacy systems to new programs.
- Track usage of systems and identify best practices that can be shared across the organization.
- Prepare project overview and present findings to executive leadership.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
What You Bring to Pacific Seafood:
- Pursuit of a Finance or Business Analytics related undergraduate/graduate degree.
- Prior work experience in related field and a professional office environment.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Targeted graduation date of June 2023 or earlier.