Ulta Beauty is the largest specialty beauty retailer in the United States and the place for the true beauty enthusiast who gets butterflies as she shops for beauty and experiments throughout our store. We are the only one to provide our guests prestige, mass and salon products and services under one roof – All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. We put our guests at the center of all we do, committing to offer her unrivaled ways to be beautiful in an environment that provides the thrill of exploration and delight of discovery.
INTERNSHIP PROGRAM STRUCTURE:
Our internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree. Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of the IT Merchandising department.
- Working with a mentor to better understand the inner workings of a corporate IT department
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF INTERNSHIP:
- Work with various teams within IT to gather up-to-date information about applications and technologies
- Ensure the up-to-date information is consistent across all systems of record
- Update various diagrams including application inventories, capability inventories, interface diagrams, and roadmaps
- Work with various teams within IT to gather information about master data attributes and systems
- Ensure the attributes and corresponding properties are up-to-date in Ulta’s data governance tool
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in the final year of school.
- Strong academic record.
- Previous work experience and involvement with on-campus organizations or activities.
- Analytical thinking, collaborative mindset, strong communication, and time management skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment and interact with management level personnel.
- Ability to commit during the months of June – August 2022
DISCLAIMER – The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.