The Internship will work primarily with BroadJump’s Dallas Operation Team, but will also have the chance to learn about all aspects of the business. The intern will be focused on working and learning about our suite of applications including Playbook, AutoPricer, PharmaPricer, Procedure Profiler and Dynamic Spend Intelligence. From the beginning, the intern will learn the core of processing and enriching our data, the design and development of features and then move on to learning our marketing and client facing strategies. In addition, the intern will be able to participate in our bi-weekly company strategy calls, product design meetings, development calls and our sales demos. The intern will truly be able to get first-hand experience of life at a start-up learning about Healthcare Supply Chain Management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree focus on Supply Chain, Finance, Management, Science and Technology Management, Mathematics or related fields
- Interest in health care supply chain
- Very strong critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to simplify complex analytical concepts
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Experience with Pivot Tables, Vlookup preferred)
Schedule and Duration
The internship will be a 10 week program, working three days in the Downtown Dallas office and two days from home based on a 40 hour work week from 9AM to 5PM. The proposed start date will be May 31st – Aug 4th . In addition, the intern will get to participate in BroadJump’s summer hours: Monday-Thursday will be 9 hour days and Friday will be a 4 hour day.