We are looking for an Integrations and RPA Intern to join the team for this full-time opportunity from April/May to August 2023.
Who We Are
Eide Bailly provides clients across the nation with core tax and audit services as well as expanded Specialty Services, like Technology Consulting. Offering an array of strategic technology services and solutions, our Eide Bailly Technology Consulting team works with our clients to turn business challenges into opportunities.
We are a Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner with a team of more than 40 Salesforce professionals and strong Salesforce Account Executive relationships. With a client-first approach to implementations, we offer expertise across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Customer and Partner Communities, Pardot, CPQ, FSL, Force.com and Lightning solutions.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly Technology Consulting our business is about making our clients’ businesses better. Our driving force motivating each and every engagement is to understand our clients’ needs and to discover the best-fit solutions that will yield valuable results for their business. What makes us different — and why our clients choose to work with us — is our proactive, consultative approach to people, process and technology and our incredible team.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture cultivates and attracts the industry’s leading talent.
We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and actively engaging in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm’s charitable donation match and focus on encouraging staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today’s top talent.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Integrations Consultant might include:
- Work closely with client stakeholders to gather requirements and to discuss the more technical aspects of an integration.
- Work in a variety of platforms such as Boomi, Workato, Celigo. Mulesoft and Microsoft to build integration solutions.
- Work with Solution Architects or Technical Architects to aid in the design business processes, database schemas, etc. as they relate to an integration.
- Work in a team environment to build complex solutions to business problems.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and features offered by iPass applications.
- Work toward completing a project while keeping scope and schedule in mind.
- Work on multiple projects at a single time.
Who You Are
- You are working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Information Systems.
- You have experience developing integration solutions and have familiarity with iPass applications.
- You have strong technical inclinations.
- You are great at multi-tasking and meeting multiple project demands on time in a professional manner.
- You are a self-starter and are driven to find optimal technical solutions.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- You have a high level of business acumen, and you find excitement in working on varying parts of the business process with multiple companies in different industries.
- You are constantly learning, and staying on top of technological trends excites you.
- You thrive working in a collaborative team environment.
- You are a proactive communicator.
Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
What to Expect Next