View job on Handshake
The ideal candidate for our Image Analysis Research Specialist position is an individual with interest in 2D and 3D digital photography and digital photo handling and management, who performs productively in a fast-paced work environment and communicates well.
· Perform quality control procedures and test/validate new methodologies
· Requires great attention to detail, ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly, and strong organizational skills
· Take ownership of and demonstrate responsibility for assigned projects
· Provide high quality clinical image processing and analysis
· Technical School degree preferred
· Knowledgeable with MS Excel and Word
· Capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously and the ability to work both rapidly and meticulously
· Proficient in operating a computer and understanding standard computer system terminology
· Function effectively and professionally as part of a team
· Strong scientific and mathematical aptitude
Canfield Scientific, Inc. is a core imaging lab providing custom photographic systems, image monitoring, and centralized analysis services for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and cosmetics industries supporting global clinical trials providing primary endpoint data and supporting documentation. Canfield has supported over 32,000 clinical studies, works worldwide with thousands of clinical study sites, and has been retained by many of the world’s leading biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies. Canfield’s imaging equipment leads the industry providing high-quality, registered, reproducible clinical images. This, together with proactive clinical image monitoring and a world class quality assurance regimen, sets the gold standard in image quality for clinical studies.