View job on Handshake
Would you like to work for a company that is purpose-driven and a recognized leader in corporate social responsibility, ethical sourcing and environmental sustainability? At Hasbro, we play and entertain with purpose! The Specialist, Human Rights & Supply Chain Sustainability, is a key member of the Hasbro Global Sustainability & Human Rights Team. They will support ongoing ethical sourcing and sustainability programs related to Hasbro licensees and third-party manufacturing partners to ensure compliance with the Hasbro Global Business Ethics Principles.
This role is a vital team member in Hasbro’s continuing journey as we build world-class ethical sourcing and sustainability programs! We are ranked among the 2022 100 Best Corporate Citizens by 3BL Media, named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by Ethisphere Institute for the past eleven years, and one of the Top 100 Sustainable Companies by Barron’s in 2019.
A day in the life of a Human Rights & Supply Chain Sustainability Specialist:
- Support the Licensee Ethical Sourcing program which includes the review and assessment of licensee audit reports, escalation of non-compliant licensees, engagement with the Hasbro Consumer Products team to resolve issues and manage licensee performance data
- Monitor and support vendor factory performance; including review of vendor social compliance audit reports, engagement on corrective action plans (CAPs) and support of remediation and capacity building initiatives.
- Support team projects such as the Hasbro Ethical Sourcing Academy, worker well-being programs, supply chain risk-assessments, RBA member reports and environmental initiatives.
- Build relationships and collaborate with key internal partners to ensure alignment and business integration.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 – 3 years of related experience with human rights, social compliance and/or sustainability.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and support crisis management.
- Self-starter and passionate advocate of worker’s rights and benefits of ethical sourcing to business.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (Teams, SharePoint, Power Point, Power BI).
- Previous social compliance experience is helpful.
- Spanish or other language fluency is beneficial.