View job on Handshake
HR Systems Technical Analyst-2102092
In this role, you will be directly responsible for the daily technical administration and management of enterprise talent management software.. This role contributes to the success of the HR Technology department and our support of the firm by building innovative business and technical requirements, system configuration, and analytics for our Performance Management system. This position will also assist with a variety HR related projects, supporting our evolving processes, systems and business infrastructure including PeopleSoft HRMS and Learning Management.
What you will do:
- Manage and maintain Oracle Cloud Talent Management system configuration and processes including performance management, career development, talent assessment and succession planning
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the existing Oracle Cloud Performance and Talent Management software technology and future upgrades.
- Manage vendor led application software product upgrades and testing.
- Develop, conduct, and manage all testing processes and tasks including creating a test strategy, test scripts, executing testing and ownership of resolution.
- Strong talent business process understanding and proactively consult to improve leveraging the system capabilities.
- Develop technical reporting requirements for 3rd party consultant engagements and create reports as needed.
- Develop and deliver reports and dashboards by thoroughly investigating user/business needs and leveraging data across HR applications.
- Serve as central point of contact and as a liaison to application vendors regarding installations, server maintenance, licensing and upgrade issues
- Serve as key technical resource in troubleshooting system problems while assuming ownership of problems to resolution.
- Respond and resolve to escalated tier 2 issues for the Talent and Performance Management System.
- Effectively manage communication between end users, vendors, and IT to solve problems quickly
- Maintain current description and documentation of application configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to environments
- Maintain currency in systems administration practices and techniques
- Train users and provides support/service as needed
- Assist with HR Technology projects by providing business process and data analysis support
- May provide project management support for smaller projects
- Consult with internal HR customers to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a proficient understanding of the principles in one or more functions of the position with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience required OR an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
- HR systems administration experience is preferred.
- Skills in installing, maintaining, and upgrading application software required.
- Ability to identify, troubleshoot and escalate application problems required.
- Experience with HCM Oracle Cloud software systems preferred.
- Experience with talent processes including career development, talent assessment and succession planning preferred.
- Skills in applied Oracle Business Intelligence are preferred.
- Strong excel and data analysis skills are required.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are required.
Travel Required: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm’s core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
• Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
• Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
• Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
• Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
• Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
At Raymond James – we honor, value, respect the uniqueness, experiences, and backgrounds of all of our Associates. When associates bring their best authentic self, our organization, clients and communities thrive, it is part of our part of our people-first culture. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs.
Job Human Resources
Primary Location US-FL-St. Petersburg-Saint Petersburg
Organization HR Product Management
Shift Day Job
Travel Yes, 5 % of the Time