Hodges Ward Elliott (“HWE”) is the premier boutique real estate capital markets advisor, empowered to deliver exceptional results across a broad spectrum of business lines and product types. HWE’s multi-disciplined platform boasts eight offices around the globe in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Washington D.C., and London. Having built its reputation and client base as a leader in the hospitality sector, HWE recently expanded its suite of services to cover all asset classes in addition to establishing complementary mortgage banking and loan sales platforms. As a privately held company, HWE is dedicated to cultivating long-term client relationships and takes pride in the reputation and track record established over its 47-year history. HWE has closed $80 billion of transactions, including $45 billion since 2015.
We are seeking a Hospitality Investment Sales Analyst to join our Miami and New York offices.
• Create pitches, proposals and marketing materials, as well as internal market intelligence materials.
• Assist team in financial modeling and underwriting for hotel asset sales across the U.S.
• Due diligence collection and review.
• Work closely with senior members of the HWE team in the marketing of institutional hotel real estate.
• Perform comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate trend and capital markets analysis across the U.S.
• Participate in client interactions to gain exposure to key executives and stakeholders, as well as developing relationships with new clients and sourcing new business opportunities.
• Coordinate with other HWE offices, including HWE Capital Markets team, to drive connectivity.
• Experience in financial services, preferably within the commercial real estate industry.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with coursework in economics, financial accounting, corporate finance and/or real estate.
• Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with clients at various levels of staff and management, as well as acting as a liaison with counterparts at other HWE offices nationally.
• Energetic self-starter who is organized, detail-oriented, entrepreneurial and proactive.
• An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
• Dedication to building a career in the real estate industry.
• High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.