View job on Handshake
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We collaborate with education organizations to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to drive innovation, create sustainable funding streams and deliver better student outcomes.
Today, leaders of higher education institutions and academic medical centers are spending too much time reacting to market forces, rather than focusing on the essential priorities that help students, faculty and staff thrive. The most productive path forward requires an intentional approach and innovative thinking, whereby stakeholders across the entire institution rally around a shared vision and embrace the hard work of effecting change.
You’ll help our clients to achieve organizational effectiveness, improve student outcomes, implement new technologies and align resources and investments to ensure long-term sustainability.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
Our Analysts join us from a wide range of backgrounds and make an immediate impact working as part of a team committed to developing creative insights, implementing processes, and driving tangible results. We provide access to the training and coaching you need while you work independently or in group settings to get hands on experience in building effective relationships and creating solutions for our clients. As an Analyst, you’ll work across a wide range of clients and projects which vary in length and size. In addition to client work, you’ll also get a chance to participate in various culture building initiatives and programs beginning day one.
As a Higher Education Cloud Capability Center Analyst, you will have the opportunity to engage in meaningful, and challenging work. Through use of innovative problem solving and analytical thinking, you will collaborate with team members to propose unique solutions for a wide range of clients in the Higher Education industry. As part of a growing service lines in Enterprise Solutions or Student Lifecycle Solutions, Analysts can expect to work closely with leadership on a variety of tasks and initiatives. You will engage and collaborate with team members to propose unique solutions for complex challenges faced by Higher Education institutions.
Responsibilities may include:
– Assisting in implementing technology solutions, including performing technology assessments, business process mapping, data conversions, user testing, and client support
– Examining institutional business policies and processes and recommending enhancements to the phases and systems in the student-lifecycle
– Liaising with internal and external team members during course of project engagement, including presenting key takeaways, communicating project updates, and organizing overall project logistics
– Conducting and participating in key stakeholder interviews with clients to gather qualitative data and information as well as gain an understanding of institutional culture
– Connecting with internal team members throughout the project engagement, including presenting key takeaways, communicating project updates, and organizing overall project logistics
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience (business or technology related field preferred)
• Interest in applying technology systems to business processes
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Willingness to travel up to 60% to work onsite at our client locations around the US
Willingness to be based near one of the following cities: Chicago, New York, Denver, Houston, Portland, Washington, D.C., Boston, Detroit, Nashville, Ohio Valley, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Raleigh or St. Louis.
*United States work authorization is required