GROWTH MARKETING ASSOCIATE
As a Growth Marketing Associate, you will be part of the Iron Horse (IH) Digital Marketing team responsible for working on awesome integrated marketing projects for Technology companies. This will include developing and implementing effective multi-channel marketing campaigns – that incorporate paid media, email, contests, social media, and partner co-marketing. We’re looking for a Growth Marketing Associate with a passion for new technologies, loves nerding out using data, and has an eagerness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Interact with Enterprise customers to deliver integrated marketing programs.
- Work with the IH internal and customer team to build a go-to-market strategy. Perform competitive analysis. Manage customer engagement campaigns.
- Manage projects from concept to delivery including requirements gathering, campaign design and budget development, project kick-off, weekly communication and customer interaction management, project management, and working with a cross-functional internal team to deliver against program goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and be responsible for deadlines and deliverables. Thrive in a fast-paced, multi-project fluid environment.
- Manage data analytics projects: scope, create plan, gather/extract data, standardize, enrich, analyze, validate/QA, derive insights, and present in a visually compelling manner.
- Track campaign performance and develop weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports analyzing digital performance, insights, and optimization recommendations.
- 2+ year of professional working experience with a Technology company, Management Consulting firm, or Digital Marketing Agency.
- Experience managing multiple complex projects involving cross-functional project teams within schedule.
- Outstanding analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Good documentation, presentation, organization, and time management skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; able to anticipate technical and project barriers and adjust approach based on research and experience.
- Demonstrated ability to customize presentations to a given target audience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly communicate ideas, decisions, and reasoning to a non-technical audience is vital.
- Experience using Marketing Automation and/or CRM tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud…
- Proficient in using project management and collaboration tools such as Asana, Jira, Slack, etc.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, etc.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Bachelors Degree in business, economics, math, statistics, or liberal arts