18 years+, valid driver license
Areas of desired interest/study, skill and experience:
- Pursuing a degree in Agriculture
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel / Word
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to compare and analyze data vs expected numbers
This position will assist the Grower Relations team with daily efforts to prepare and execute the logistics surrounding the harvest and transportation to and from the packing house. Collect data surrounding the crop such as samples for testing, quality of fruit, harvest crews and timing. Analyze data to identify areas of improvement. Spend part of your day in a grower(s) field and part of your day in the packinghouse to help connect the action of harvest with the action of sorting and packing the harvest. Connect daily with packing house departments to learn what they have experienced and to help make the growers experience the best it can be at HBF International. Work with the Grower Relations team to maintain the weekly crop forecasts. Learn and use the company standard operating procedures for loading and securing a grower trailer. Work closely with all HBF departments to understand and help support their responsibilities when it comes to the grower base. Training and a company vehicle will be provided.
Multiple Summer 2022 Internships — Apply by clicking the “Apply Externally” button.
The McMinnville WORKS Internship Program has a variety of positions available ranging from accounting to marketing to engineering and much more. One application gets your name to multiple hiring companies. This award-winning internship gives interns not only the opportunity to complete project-based internships, but to network with other organizations, and learn professional development skills from community leaders.
Apply for an internship by clicking the “Apply Externally” button.
Applications to apply for the Summer McMinnville WORKS Internship Program is open until March 27, 2022 5pm PST.
How a McMinnville WORKS Internship is different
- One application gets you connected to multiple companies around McMinnville, OR
- During the summer program, you’ll learn professional development skills from community leaders and industry specialists
- Network with a group of peers and get connected with community leaders and businesses
- After your internship, you’ll be considered a McMinnville WORKS alumni with lasting connections
The McMinnville WORKS Summer Internship Program:
- Full-time, paid internships
- averages 10+ Host Sites each year
- averages 10-20 Internship positions in a variety of disciplines
- The program begins mid-June and ends mid-August.
- Host sites hiring start/end dates will vary. Host Sites will receive applicants in March and begin the interview process and will notify hired interns April-May.
*We at MEDP also have an internship, the McMinnville WORKS Internship Program Coordinator. This is a project manager position that begins mid-May through mid-August.
See how the 2020 Summer Program went: https://youtu.be/kiGvjfOC1lE
Follow us on social media for updates!