Who We Are:
The Intelligent Systems Division develops automated solutions for commercial and government clients in multiple domains including transportation (traffic management, connected automated vehicle), manufacturing robotics, medical prognostics and communication standards.
Objectives of this Role:
- Contribute as a team member on client projects for full spectrum of electromechanical system design and engineering activities.
- Support ideation of future technologies and market expansion.
- Network and support ongoing collaboration goals between divisions and departments.
- Summer 2023 Intern.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy robotic and automation systems for industrial, manufacturing, and defense clients.
- Design, assemble, and debug industrial robotic and automation systems.
- Create documentation for custom automation systems, perform electromechanical design for industrial and manufacturing systems.
- Perform system testing.
- Document and report technical work.