Equities Technology develops and supports the platform that enables our businesses to electronically trade most asset classes globally and to manage risk and P&L. Our teams support varies function such as Algorithmic Execution Services, Market Connectivity, Market Data, Quality Assurance, Trade Capture, and Risk Management.
Depending on the Technology team you join, you will work on projects like these:
- Develop innovative research and trading tools that Portfolio Managers will use to explore new ideas.
- Development of trading infrastructure and monitoring applications
- Automate the creation of end to end trading environments in AWS
- Building out a market leading electronic trading platform
- Buildout the Trade Messaging platform and associated data in AWS to increase data mining capabilities
- Create and modify technology workflows and use cases for trade processing and risk management in the Firm
- Contribute to implementation and enhancement of the firm’s Fixed Income systems through specific coding and Quality Assurance assignments
- Work with PM, Middle Office, Operations, and Risk Management teams to manage issues and understand requirements
- Own and deliver a time-bound project with direct business and technology benefits
- Rising seniors or Master’s students entering their final year who are interested in a future career at a premier alternative asset financial services firm.
- Major in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or other Technology focused areas preferred
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages preferred
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 and above required
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, teamwork, and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)