View job on Handshake
Shift Markets is revolutionizing the way companies do crypto. Shift’s digital exchanges, trading technology, and blockchain solutions provide a better financial ecosystem for clients and the world around us. Most of our employees work remotely, with several still based in our NYC headquarters.
We are growing quickly, and an additional opportunity has developed on our finance team for a Financial Operations Associate who is fluent in written and spoken Mandarin Chinese. As our FinOps Associate, you will be interfacing with our team in Southeast Asia and communicating with full fluency in Mandarin.
The ideal candidate for this entry-level, back-office role has a passion for all things crypto and is looking for an opportunity at a high-growth company.
• Create daily and weekly reports to manage cash flows
• Track and analyze financial operations
• Identify trends and analyze variances
• Ensure accurate tracking and communicate with SE Asia-based team about balances
• Perform duties to ensure records are correct and current
• Draft monthly and quarterly projections and actively discuss them with management
• Create financial reports
• Perform treasury duties and budgeting
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Proficiency with QuickBooks is preferred
• Ability to effectively communicate complex financial data with full fluency in both Mandarin and English
• Bachelor’s degree
• Qualified candidates are permanently authorized to work in the US.
This is a full-time, permanent remote-based role. The salary range is $55,000 to $75,000 depending on experience. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This position requires permanent work authorization in the US. This job is performable only at non-Colorado worksites.