About the Team
At Fanatics, we know that numbers are not just for jerseys. Our accounting and finance professionals are charged with taking a highly analytical approach towards financial data across every part of our business. We identify financial successes and opportunities, and then create detailed growth plans to reach and exceed our company goals. We bring numbers to life by developing innovative and strategic reporting as well as actionable insights for key stakeholders and executive leadership. Just as Fanatics continues to rapidly grow, we encourage our team members to do the same by supporting continued education and offering internal career advancement in various areas of Accounting and Finance.
- Expertise using Excel to collect and manage quantitative data for the purpose of creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
- Department level Labor planning for the fulfillment center
- Recommend actions through analysis, interpreting data, and making ROI or comparative analyses on proposed changes in methods and materials
- Develop and maintain KPI’s relevant to fulfillment centers financial and operational goals
- Lead the development of planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and improving the use and ease of interpretation by Operations partners
- Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
- Maintains strategic and technical operational knowledge through hands on involvement
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events
Experience & Skills Needed:
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 0 – 2 years relevant experience in a financial business partner role – Recent graduates welcome!
- Demonstrated financial acumen and/or analytical experience including familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
- Measured experience demonstrating problem solving and root cause analysis
- Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to develop new ideas, creative solutions and demonstrated experience implementing such mechanisms
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, prioritize workload and achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-growing and often ambiguous environment; effective multi-tasking skills are vital
- Demonstrated leader who can drive change in a way that delivers results while fostering cross-functional partnerships
- Insightful, consistent and considerate communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Fulfillment, Distribution center, or supply chain Operations experience.
- Financial business partner experience.
- Month-end Close/P&L ownership experience
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.