Houlihan Lokey has extensive expertise in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, activist shareholder and takeover defense, and other related advisory services for a broad range of U.S. and international clients. Our experience in M&A has earned us consistent recognition throughout the industry. In 2021, we were ranked the No. 1 M&A advisor for all U.S. transactions.
Houlihan Lokey’s Consumer, Food & Retail (CFR) Group has earned a reputation for providing superior service and achieving outstanding results in M&A advisory, capital raising, restructuring, and valuation.
Financial analysts work on transactions that provide exposure to various clients in the consumer products industry and to a range of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, private placements of debt and equity, refinancings, and leveraged buyouts. You will work with a talented, dedicated staff of professionals who will give you broad exposure to the many different issues and concerns affecting businesses today. Relevant aptitudes for the job include financial analytics, written and verbal communication, research, and presentation creation skills.
The ideal candidate will have one year of prior investment banking analyst experience, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. While teamwork is essential to the firm’s success, creativity and new ideas are encouraged. Covid vaccination required, subject to applicable state and federal law.
· Experience in investment banking required or similar experience is highly recommended.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Undergraduate course work in accounting and finance required
· Strong analytical capabilities
· A fundamental understanding of valuation theory, methodologies, and applications
· Strong financial and computer (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) skills
· Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.