Are you passionate about making an impact on the education sector? Interested in working with companies, non-profits, institutions, and investors across the K-12, postsecondary, and corporate learning markets?
With an exclusive focus on the education sector, Tyton Partners works at the intersection of market and mission, helping a diverse group of organizations achieve their growth, strategy, and investment objectives. Selected recent client engagements include:
- Developing an organizational strategy for a national non-profit to increase access to postsecondary education for students of color, first-generation students, and poverty-affected students
- Building a go-to-market strategy for an innovative digital curriculum provider serving K-12 districts and postsecondary faculty and institutions
- Assisting a national foundation to understand the evolution of, and key gaps within, priority market segments to support the development of their grant-making strategies
- Partnering with a community college to design a purely online campus to expand reach and support local learners. The recommended model included financial, operational, and curricular considerations
- Developing an investment strategy for a national foundation to enhance the digital learning ecosystem and improve postsecondary outcomes for students of color, first-generation students, and poverty-affected students
- Conducting commercial diligence for financial and strategic investors acquiring K-12, postsecondary, and corporate training businesses
The Financial Analyst Opportunity
Tyton is seeking a Financial Analyst who is excited and energized to build their analytical and financial skillset while supporting the growth of an entrepreneurial and dynamic firm. As a Financial Analyst, you will work closely with our VP of Finance on a number of different financial and analytical projects that support the business and senior management.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to senior management
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Assist with the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or related field plus 1+ year of experience
- Relevant internship experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
About Tyton Partners
Tyton Partners is the leading provider of strategy consulting and investment banking services to the global knowledge sector. With years of experience across the education sector, including evaluation of PreK–12, postsecondary, corporate training, and lifelong learning markets, our team leverages its expertise to offer a spectrum of services to our clients:
- Tyton Partners’ consulting practice delivers strategic planning, growth strategy development, portfolio assessment, go-to-market strategy, business partnership strategy and execution, strategic due diligence, and acquisition support
- With an exclusive focus on the most dynamic global sectors, Tyton Partners works at the intersection of market and mission, helping diverse types of organizations make the best decisions to catalyze their growth and investment objectives
- Consulting clients range from for-profit companies and investors operating across the education and workforce sectors, to operating non-profits and foundations