We are looking for an accounting/finance intern to join our small-but-mighty crew, continuously driving efficiency in our operations and making our customers and suppliers happy on a day-to-day basis. You will directly impact Keepe’s success as we continue providing extraordinary tools and service to our stakeholders.
Potential Start Date: ASAP
What We Do: Our vision is to reshape the property maintenance marketplace. We focus on scaling the transaction by leveraging technology and processes to squeeze out inefficiencies along the way. In parallel, we deliver superior service to stakeholders in an industry not accustomed to caring.
What You’ll Do: You’ll be overseeing the accounting aspects of the operational process (accounts receivable, accounts payable, basic vendor compliance systems) and helping grow our operations.
- Handle, organize and develop partner payables
- Work with adjacent teams to identify and execute on processes improvements
- Track open issues and research requests, providing regular status to adjacent teams
- Provide financial operations support for accounting and lines of business in order to complete reconciliation of financial accounts.
- Driving efficiencies in business processes and guiding business teams on accounting areas.
What You’ll Need
- Ability to think and act quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills, with the ability to interact and connect with many types of personalities
- Familiarity with Excel/Sheets
- Ability to quickly and efficiently problem solve and troubleshoot – if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- Ability to identify pain points and propose solutions
- Scrappy, driven by results and independent
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details that others may miss
- A sense of urgency, initiative, and persistence
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks & relationships
- Vendor on-time payments
- Vendor NPS
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or 1-3 years relevant work experience.
- A real passion for finance and accounting.
- High level of diligence and attention to detail
- The ability to maintain high customer engagement
Here at Keepe, we embrace diversity, and we are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.