View job on Handshake
As a full-time front-end developer at Credera, you will collaborate with a team of passionate people to create user-driven-solutions. You will specialize in cutting edge web technologies and will help build scalable solutions which serve the needs of millions of users around the world.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will work with XD designers, researchers, and technology specialists to bring visionary concepts to life. By adopting agile practices, you will work through all project life cycles from ideation to delivery. You will leverage modern frameworks to build solutions that support the needs of users, while adhering to web accessibility standards and development best practices.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR ME?
- You are a detail-oriented student who’s passionate about building web applications using cutting edge web technology
- You have an understanding of the full-stack, but prefer to build the visual and interactive pieces of an application
- You enjoy learning and developing new skills
- You value mentorship and the opportunity to learn from your Career Coach
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong internal drive
- You lean into challenges and see them as opportunities for growth
- You desire to build high-touch digital solutions such as micro animations, responsive components, lazy-loading, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development and/or related field of study
- Strong academic credentials (minimum GPA of 3.0)
- Experience using version control in a team setting (i.e. Git)
- Passion for tinkering, experimenting, and being put in situations outside of your comfort zone
- Interest in latest web technology tools, frameworks, and trends
- Internship experience building web applications using front-end framework such as React, Angular, and/or Vue
- Involvement in extracurricular web-development pursuits such as hackathons, bootcamps, building of personal website/ portfolio, etc.
- Demonstrated leadership across academic projects or extracurricular
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a part of a diverse team
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Travel: Varies based on project assignments. 10- 50% on average.
WHO WE ARE:
Credera is a consulting firm focused on strategy, transformation, data and technology. Our approximately 700 consultants across the globe partner with clients ranging from long-time market leaders to emerging companies. Credera believes the most effective solutions are created through real collaboration with a laser focus on excellence. We care deeply about building trusted relationships with our clients to deliver tangible business results. Our mission is to make an extraordinary impact on our clients, people, and communities.
Credera has received a number of national awards, including:
We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Credera is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range includes the range of factors considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to location; skill sets; experience and training; certifications; etc. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would be near the top end of the compensation range, but that decision will be dependent on the facts associated with each specific individual’s relevant experience for the role. A reasonable estimate of the total compensation range is $85,000 – $90,000.