EXECUTIVE TRAINING PROGRAM
You don’t have to leave the Midwest to do big things in fashion. We’re looking for the most stylish-minded grads with big-time aspirations to join our team. Von Maur is a high-end fashion department store focused on excellent customer service. We are interested in developing a select group of talented individuals for a career in Store Management or Buying.
During the Executive Training Program you will:
- Spend 12 weeks in a store location in a Sales Associate/Personal Shopper role working on training, job shadows, and selling
- Spend 1-6 months in a store location in a Department Manager role focusing on developing, training, and coaching a team as well as business analysis and sales
- Visit the corporate office to learn about all the different areas of the company, meet with senior level Executives, participate in panels and take a tour of our Distribution Center and our E-Commerce fulfillment
- Participate in bi-weekly Zoom calls with Trainees at other store locations.
- Move into a Store Management role or Buying role within 1 year or less!
Things you need to know about the Executive Training Program:
- Our corporate office is located in Davenport, Iowa
- We have 35 store locations in GA, AL, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OK, OH, and WI
- We expect our Executive Trainees to be 100% relocatable
- Nights and weekends are often worked in the first two roles of this program
- We provide assistance with relocation costs and give housing suggestions in each area
We offer a great employee discount and a competitive starting salary! Two start dates available- January for December 2021 grads and June for May 2022 grads
- Senior Level Status
- 3.0 GPA
- Retail Experience Preferred
TO APPLY, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.