View job on Handshake
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s ERP Systems Teams conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE’s ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
This position can be 100% Remote in the US.
· Architect and maintain SAP technologies SAP in both Cloud and On Prem infrastructure Cloud
· Maintain and monitor Database technologies
· Collaborate with individuals across various domains and geographies
· Participate in SAP Basis Administrative team activities to meet their KPI (Key Performance Indicator) goals
· Incident Management and resolution
· Proactive System Monitoring
What your background should look like:
Experience / Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field. We will consider candidates in their last year of school working on obtaining a Bachelor’s degree.
· English Language, sufficient for clear verbal and written communication within a global company
· Ability to learn modern technologies and execute strategies by working with individuals across various domains
· Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth.
· Proficiency in any Database technologies is a plus
· Proficiency in SAP Technology is an advantage
· Proficiency in any Development Language
· Proficiency in Network and Operating system skills
· Ability to support the organization round the clock as needed
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
Location: Harrisburg, PA, US, REMOTE
Requisition ID: 93717
Function: Information Technology
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Systems Analyst, Computer Science, PeopleSoft, Technology