View job on Handshake
This position is responsible for the following functions:
- Create ETL Testing and Performance Test Scenarios
- Implement test data scenarios/scripts for integration and regression testing
- Build/customize test automation scripts
- Execute Test Scenarios and Document Issues & Defects
- Set up test scripts and test data
- Execute ETL Testing and transformation processes
- Identify the defect and trouble shoot issues
- Support application Test Development and Execution
- Work with business owner to identify application test cases
- Support Application test development and execution.
· Experience participating in a significant QA effort preferably specific to data integration testing.
o Significant experience with ad-hoc analysis and reporting tools (SAP Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, etc.).
o Data warehouse concepts and querying including the ability to understand SQL and write moderately complex SQL queries.
o Ability to optimize data, taking complex sets of data and managing them via filters, calculations, and visually compelling graphical user interface.
o Ability to effectively troubleshoot reporting and data issues across the multi-tier environment such as user interface, semantic layer and database.
o Ability to work in a self-directed environment and clearly communicate tasks to team members and the ability to follow up and oversee other associates
You will be responsible for
- Perform analysis of business needs and requirements, eliciting requirements from various stakeholders, build consensus and define scope and detailed requirements for specific proposed business solutions.
- Define the business case for objectives of new projects, including identification, prioritization of business needs.
- Develop, maintain and manage test plans, test cases/scripts for all business solutions/tools supported by the business solutions team.
- Engage in new project planning/execution to understand business needs and plan testing approach and test details to support high quality process and product development. Document all QA artifacts supporting software validation and Quality & Regulatory requirements utilized by Philips
- Associate/College degree
- Excellent writing/documentation, communication, analysis and organizational skills required
- Strong aptitude in both business and technology
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills