DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports execution of partnership development and agreement projects, client communications, marketing, outreach and education, and continuous process improvements to achieve results and attain a greater return on investment for military and other government clients and community partners.
- Supports P3/P4 subject matter expert/facilitator on project teams and helps steer engagement efforts and activities to achieve successful transactions between partners.
- Conducts research and analysis, summarizes, and presents information, to assist in the creation of project deliverables.
- Supports the design and creation of project deliverables and interfaces with the client under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Supports, cooperates and collaborates on teams to execute project requirements.
- Executes routine and periodic tasks, maintains project schedules, draft reports, summaries, and project write ups, and creates power point briefs and other materials for the client.
- Supports the Project Manager in the planning and execution of projects, client communications, marketing, and proposals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent.
- Excellent formal writing skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Executes assignments with attention to detail
- Experience facilitating meetings, workgroups, and workshops
- Knowledge of local government, economic development, and community planning
- DOD or Government contracting experience and/or military service
- Demonstrated facilitation experience
- Demonstrated public speaking experience