The Entry Level IT Systems Analyst will provide analytical skills to support global cloud based initiatives across Alcon Research & Development by utilizing cloud-based technologies to meet business requirements that deliver solutions to the R&D business in an Agile method.
This position will support the growing areas of Veeva DevOps and the next Veeva Vault implementation for 2021. The Systems Application Analyst will be trained to become the primary technical analyst for the vault, as well as support the configuration of the vault, and provide 3rd level support for the application and:
- Perform technical configuration and level 3 operational tasks necessary to operate the new solutions on a day-to-day basis.
- Interface between business facing IT organization and the vendor in the design, development and deployment of solutions for a SaaS platform.
- Interface across multiple IT groups to leverage existing solutions and develop integrated solutions.
- Insure new solutions meet cross-platform and overall IT process and compliance standards.
- Assist senior team members in providing consultation with business facing IT organization to assist in the viability and sizing of new business driven design changes.
- Support the maturation and sustainment of a DevOps organization servicing SaaS solutions.
- Assist in the design and deployment of interfaces to and from SaaS platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer technology related field
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- Excellent analytical skills