Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze data to extract valuable insights with goal to innovate our products, improve marketing techniques, and increase sales
• Support leadership teams to help make better decisions.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging data to drive business solutions and help establish near-term and long-term strategies.
• Lead the development of predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Enhance data collection procedures by assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques
• Spearhead initiatives to process, clean, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
• Communicate complex ideas across all levels of organization using clear datavisualizations techniques Key Skills:
• Holds a PhD or Master’s degree or in Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
• 3-5 years of industry work experience in working with large data sets and building statistical models and developing algorithm
• Well versed in analytical tools like Jupyter Notebooks, Python – numerical & statistical computing libraries, and querying and scripting tools.
• Excellent communication and data visualization skills
• Knack for connecting the dots, breaking down complex problems into simpler units and desire to seek answers to questions that have not yet been asked.
This position may require relocation