The IT division is looking for a security professional to join our Incident Response team. This person will be joining a fast-paced, security focused team dedicated to solving technical issues on a day-to-day basis. The work will involve handling all aspects of monitoring, incident detection, and front-line response to alerts. Daily tasks include maintaining or enhancing our DLP, EDR, and SIEM products, as well as supporting other relevant areas and projects. Our partially-remote work environment offers valuable experience and opportunities. Apply to join our team if you are honest, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and customer friendly.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in cybersecurity analysis, information security analysis, or digital forensics.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity, information technology security, computer engineering, computer information systems, computer science, management information systems, or a related field
- Three (3) years of experience supporting Anti-Virus, DLP & SIEM, systems scanning, application scanning of Windows, Linux and Unix systems.
- Three (3) years of experience analyzing security events.
- Three (3) years of experience supporting complex networks.
LICENSE / CERTIFICATIONS
One of the following certifications is preferred: Security+, CCNA, CCNA-S, CCNP-S, CCSP, CISSP, GCIA, GCFW
One (1) additional year of experience performing cyber security work may substitute for thirty semester hours of educational requirement with a maximum substitution of 120 semester hours (four years)