Who We Are:
We develop mechanical solutions for multiple industries. From power utilities to the oil and gas industry, we are proud to improve efficiency and productivity through expertise in engineering dynamics, structures, materials, and fluids systems.
Objectives of this Role:
- Immediately provide aerodynamic design support and lead for radial and axial turbomachinery (variety of different fluids).
- Use Computational Fluid Dynamics to support the design of turbo machinery to enable more efficient and optimized solutions for clients developing prototype machines for the energy and renewable energy industry.
- Perform Thermodynamic cycle analysis and optimization for power and refrigeration systems.
- Interact and engage with commercial and government clients to develop solutions that fit their requirements, develop their system, and take them through validation testing.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Perform engineering design and analysis for turbomachinery using 1D and 3D CFD aerodynamics principles.
- Develop techniques to optimize thermodynamic power and refrigeration cycles.
- Design and construct test systems to measure performance of turbomachinery. This includes the programming of data acquisition systems, selection and installation of various instruments, and commissioning systems.
- Post-process test data and determine improved designs.
- Write and present reports and technical papers and manage the technical and financial performance of projects.
- Requires a Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD with a 3.20 GPA in Mechanical Engineering
- 1 years: Bachelors degree must have at least 1 year in Aerodynamic Design, CFD, Thermodynamic Modeling, Cycle Analysis of turbomachinery
- Masters or Ph.D. degree candidates must have graduate work and graduate academic experience in Aerodynamic Design, CFD, Thermodynamic Modeling, Cycle Analysis of turbomachinery
- Strong Communication skills
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident due to ITAR work in section.