Who We Are:
Ongoing threats to national security require timely intelligence data, including signal intelligence obtained through electronic surveillance. Since the 1940s, SwRI has supported U.S. and friendly foreign governments, as well as commercial clients.
Objectives of this Role:
- Participate in embedded hardware and software development teams involved in developing requirements, designing, implementing, testing, and documenting embedded hardware/software applications.
- Perform embedded hardware design, development, prototyping, integration, and testing against customer requirements.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Develop technical documentation and reports based on software and hardware investigations.
- Perform embedded design, development, coding, integration, testing, research, programming and documentation.
- Perform laboratory test, field test, and troubleshooting.
- Interact directly with technical customer to more fully understand requirements and constraints of the task objectives.
- Requires an Bachelors with a 3.00 GPA in Requires a BS in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- 0-5 years: EXperience in embedded electronic circuit design/test and/or FPGA design
- 0-5 years: Experience with embedded hardware design and test, analog and digital circuits, and PWB
- 0-5 years: Experience in VHDL/Verilog embedded firmware design and test
- Knowledge in FPGA hardware and/or DSP software development is helpful
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills
- A valid/clear driver’s license is required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Applicant must be a U.S. citizen.
Job Locations: San Antonio, Texas Or Dayton, Ohio
An Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Disabled/Veteran
Committed to Diversity in the Workplace