We’re currently hiring for Energy Markets Analysts to join our teams in Summer 2022.
Please note: These roles are through the Campus Recruiting Program. Interviews will begin in November 2021.
As an Energy Markets Analyst, you will:
- Perform advanced quantitative and economic analysis of energy and environmental markets, using commercial model frameworks
- Collaborate with team to develop and enhance ICF proprietary models and data bases
- Evaluate the impact of future market trends and regulations, and support the development of client strategies to manage change
- Be responsible for performing analysis for corporate and government client deliverables
- Support sales and client development efforts with market research, proposal development and thought leadership
As an Energy Markets Analyst, you will have:
- The ability to work with and understand technical concepts, while also being able to communicate them to non-technical personnel
- Strong interest in one or more of these areas: energy economics, finance, energy efficiency analytics, climate change, and policy
- Basic knowledge of R, Python and/or other coding languages
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Energy Policy, Economics, Mathematics, Business, Operations Research, Engineering, or related quantitative focused subject