APPLY HERE AND ON OUR COMPANY WEBSITE TO Req – 9182!
*APPLICANTS MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA FOR ROLE.
COME BE INSPIRED.
The Supply Chain Development Program (SCDP) is a full-time rotational program designed to advance your career as a strategic leader in the supply chain space.
In just two short years, you’ll develop your supply chain expertise while acquiring highly practical business knowledge through three, eight-month rotations in the following functional areas: Demand Planning, Global Distribution, Strategic Sourcing and Supply Planning & Production Scheduling. At least one of these three rotations will give you the opportunity to work at our many global manufacturing sites outside of our Irvine, California headquarters – including Draper – Utah, Singapore, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, Ireland, or the Dominican Republic.
Broaden your expertise through rotations in three of these four functional areas:
- Strategic Sourcing – Gain insight into strategic category management, and develop crucial business skills including negotiating, contracting, finance and project management.
- Demand Planning – Learn effective methods to determine sales and production volumes across a global network of plants.
- Supply Planning and Production Scheduling – Understand how to optimize resources within a manufacturing plant by using clear and defined planning methods.
- Global Distribution – Leverage best-in-class tools to gain insight into the importance of transportation, warehousing and trade compliance for the overall business.
- Leadership capabilities and potential demonstrated through extracurricular activities, employment and/or internship experiences
- Ability to excel in a team based environment
- Relevant, hands-on experience (via projects, internship, co-op, etc.)
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment. Ability to multi-task while working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Business acumen and global mindset; able to operate across cultures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience desirable.
- Strong interest in pursuing relevant industry experience within the healthcare and medical devices industry a plus.
Onboarding & Assimilation:
- Opportunity to obtain APICS CPIM Certification
- Summer Immersion Program with other University New Hires
- Formal and personalized Mentor Program
- Interaction with senior management
- Cross-functional & international exposure
- Formal training opportunities
Life at Edwards:
- Meaningful work with real impact
- A growing global company
- Accelerated career growth
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and Wellness Programs
- On-site cafe, gym, basketball & beach volleyball courts
- Great people & place to work!
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either Supply Chain Management, Applied Engineering or related discipline from an accredited university
- Graduation date of May/June 2022
- Strong academic performance, with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Must not require company sponsorship now or in the future