The Bimbo Bakeries USA Sales Co-Op program is a dynamic 3 or 6-month, paid, opportunity that affords students a remarkable experience to participate in fast-paced real world projects designed to further develop strategic project management, analytical problem solving, and managerial leadership skills. Mentors will be designated to guide student collaborations and project work in each area. Students will be exposed to a variety of functional areas such as sales, distribution, and sales planning while earning college credits in various locations nationwide. The students will gain valuable experience and transferrable skills in the following areas:
· Operational experience with the distribution of Consumer-Packaged Goods in a DSD model.
· Hands on experience implementing and testing innovative solutions.
· Ability to adapt to a multitude of Business Intelligence tools.
· Familiarity with business agnostic tools and platforms that prepare the student for future roles.
Key Job Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include the consistent collaboration with the DSD Excellence Transformation team during the diagnostic, planning and implementation stages, while incorporating safety and quality standards in a continuous improvement environment. Successful candidates will be a results-oriented team player, have solid interpersonal skills, and a strong commitment.
· Perform data analysis to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
· Collecting and compiling data for reporting purposes.
· Creating reference material and training documents to communicate best practice standards.
· Assist in the implementation of data governance processes throughout the business units.
Education and Work History:
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or related field
· Must be willing to work various shifts and over time as needed.
· Must possess strong leadership, computer, and communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Ability to analyze data.
· The ability to help the transformation team throughout the sales organization to achieve the goals.
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a challenging environment.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
· Ability to travel up to 30 %.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be requested to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.