**Candidates are highly encouraged to officially apply through the company’s application system at:
Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (DR) planning and research, consultative services and technical support across Mainframe and Open Systems platforms, Network Infrastructure and Data Storage Systems. This position will minimize CPA’s risk associated with disasters and emergencies that preclude normal operations at CPA’s primary processing site by providing technical and administrative leadership in support of all infrastructure DR activities. The primary focus areas are procuring and coordinating appropriate DR facilities and ensuring business continuity for the infrastructure compute systems that support CPA’s business units. Work involves establishing goals and objectives; developing guidelines, procedures, policies, rules and regulations; coordinating and evaluating program activities; and developing and performing activities related to enterprise DR management. This position will also be the liaison between IT and the Business Divisions to facilitate D/R Testing activities. Works under minimum supervision with extensive latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a bachelor’s degree
- Within the last 8 years:
- 6 years’ supporting multiple system platforms including Mainframe and Open Systems Infrastructure and software, Network Infrastructure and Data Storage Systems.
- 4 years’ experience providing technical leadership, assistance and support of backup and recovery systems and processes across multiple processing platforms
- 4 years’ experience supporting, planning, implementing, and testing disaster recovery across multiple processing platforms
- 4 years’ experience working with vendors and technical support staff to identify issues and problems and to support implementation of corrective actions
- 4 years’ experience working with Microsoft Project with the creation, utilization, and management of highly detailed actions, tasks, and schedules in an IT technical operations environment.
- Three (3) years of experience working in an enterprise-wide role focusing on Business Continuity.
- Using Microsoft Office applications to create and maintain documentation, spreadsheets, presentations, diagrams and Project plans.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Master Business Continuity Professional (MBCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DRI – Associate Public Sector Continuity Professional (APSCP)
- DRI – Certified Public Sector Continuity Professional (CPSCP)
Additional work experience providing technical assistance and support of backup and recovery systems and process across multiple processing platforms may substitute for education requirement on a year-for-year basis (up to 120 semester hours)