The Sonoma County Information Systems Department (ISD) is looking for a talented Digital Technology Analyst III to join our team!
Starting salary up to $56.02/hour ($116,920/year), a cash allowance of $600/month, and a competitive total compensation package!*
As a Digital Technology Analyst III, you will help County departments and agencies improve business processes by leveraging digital technologies and digitized data. As a member of the Enterprise Development Services Division in ISD, this key position will focus on the technology aspects of automating County business processes by acting as the Administrator to systems supporting electronic workflows, eForms, electronic document management, and other digital transformation technologies including robotic process automation.
In this technical role your primary responsibilities will include system administration for the business systems supporting digitization (OnBase, SimpliGov, Adobe Sign), developing digital solutions based on department requirements, and performing technology assessments. Additionally you will:
- Maintain multiple environments such as development, user acceptance and production for the various platforms
- Oversee and administer Account Management (Active Directory and Security Roles) related to digitization
- Deploy desktop software such as OnBase version updates and client-side upgrades
- Provide desktop support for OnBase, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign, and SimpliGov
- Develop scripts using PowerShell/PowerApps, PowerBI, and PowerFlow