The Refinery is an award-winning entertainment advertising agency located in Sherman Oaks. We work with all of the major studios producing creative digital, A/V and print campaigns for theatrical properties and television/streaming content.
First off, we are seeking candidates who embody our core values – Refiners are talented, kind, client-focused, ego free and passionate. In addition, even when our clients change their minds – we don’t ever quit. With most employees working virtually, we have continued to maintain a corporate culture in which caring for each other remains a top priority. We still celebrate everything – from birthdays to our Halloween costume contest to National Donut Day!
Enough about us, here’s what we’re looking for: a Digital Producer Intern for a 3-month full time paid internship opportunity. In this role, you will handle the day-to-day process of producing digital marketing campaigns from a wide variety of studios and networks in the entertainment industry. You will be an integral part of our in-house digital team collaborating with designers, developers, other producers, and department leads. The ideal candidate will be able to dedicate full time hours to this role, with the goal of joining the team full time at the end of the internship.
- Collate and organize project client assets for use by digital creative team on the team server
- Assist in assembling pitch decks
- Assist in company website project posting on bi-weekly basis
- Participate in project brainstorming sessions or kick off meetings
- Utilize project management communication tools in a timely and specific manner (e.g., Slack, etc,)
- Participate in internal creative reviews to ensure client requirements/expectations are addressed prior to Producer sending to client
- Positive demeanor and commitment to company, clients, and team
- Welcome constructive feedback from team or client with positivity
- Demonstrate an openness to learning from other team and company members
- Ability to adapt communication style and content based on effectiveness with each team member
- Detail oriented, efficient and hyper organized
- Ego-free and willing to ask for help when needed
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.