Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is for a 10-week Summer Internship. The CD&T Summer Intern will support a line of business support our National Banking within Consumer and Digital Transformation.
This 2023 Summer Internship is for undergraduate students who have an anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and May 2024.
The application deadline for this position is November 27, 2022.
The intern will have an opportunity to get exposure to digital banking and product development.
At the end of this internship, the intern should understand the intricacies of digital banking and the teams needed to build a digital bank and keep it running.
The intern will support the Digital Banking initiatives focusing on Digitally servicing. Digitally servicing focuses on helping customers to initiate all their banking needs via an app or online platform.
This role will primarily focus on work as a Product Business Analyst in Digital Servicing for the Digital Transformation team, including functions including, but not limited to:
- Support on defining user stories in Jira
- Support for building or updating wireframes in Figma
- Support of customer journey definitions
- Support of competitive analysis
- Tactical support as required by project leaders
- An undergraduate student with an expected graduation date between Fall 2023 – Spring 2024
- A cumulative GPA or 3.0 or above
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-paced market environment
- Solid professional and personal work ethic
- Ability to work independently on special projects
- Ability to work in an environment that supports employees from all backgrounds and fosters an environment of inclusion.
- A basic understanding of Agile Principles
- Degree in STEM or Liberal Arts
- The role will be hybrid with two days a week in person in Miami
- Must be able to work in the US
- Spanish a plus
- Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs.
- Travel to multiple facilities may be required.
- May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds.
- May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time.
- May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard.
- Corporate / satellite office role.
Diversity & EEO Statements: At Santander, we value and respect differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply.
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as sitting, standing and walking. Occassional moving and lifting equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights:This job description does not list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any time for any reason