At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity seeks an intern to be responsible for developing a proposal for driving aligned TE product and application data across TE’s Channel partner digital ecosystem. To do so, the individual must first conduct a digital audit of partner websites to understand the current gaps that exist with TE data, which will drive the business case for implementation of an automated solution.
As an intern at TE Connectivity, you will gain experience working for a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. TE Interns apply their classroom experience to value-add projects that create impact across our businesses. Throughout the 10-12 week Summer Internship Program, TE Interns receive a high touch onboarding experience to support their transition from school into the workforce. Interns come together weekly for events such as professional development workshops, executive panel discussions, networking events, plant tours, community involvement, etc. Each intern is assigned a mentor, specific to their development & interests to support them with navigating their internship. Our program has been named to Way Up’s Top 100 Internship Programs List for the past two consecutive years & over 96% of our previous interns would recommend TE’s Internship Program to a friend. After the internship, students will have gained tangible experience to build their resume & kick start their career. All TE Interns are evaluated and considered for return internships & full-time career opportunities upon graduation.
- Perform digital audit of TE’s Channel Partner websites to assess TE product data gaps and opportunities
- Gather and report on audit findings to Channel Leadership
- Align with TE’s digital Center of Excellence to understand the current capabilities of the TE.com API and XML tools
- Engage with select TE Distribution Partners to understand challenges or barriers to adopting TE’s API or XML tools
- Research available technologies that TE could leverage to perform automated audits of Partner websites
What your background should look like:
- Undergraduate student pursuing degree in Digital Analysis, Computer Science, AI / Machine Learning or related field
- Enrolled in university through August 2022 or later
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.