Developer Analyst – Trading Systems, New York, NY
Instinet’s trading systems provide high performance access to market data, exchanges and trading algorithms for our core customers – asset managers, fund managers, broker/dealers and hedge funds. Our systems are deployed to over 700 institutional buy and sell side customers globally.
· Design, develop, implement, support and maintain applications based on business requirements.
· Troubleshoot and resolve software related issues.
· Maintain code quality through unit testing.
· Document code appropriately.
· Collaborate with team members on projects.
· Perform other duties as required or assigned.
· Strong fundamental computer science skills; data structures, algorithm analysis, efficient programming and code testing
· Analytical and Lateral thinker
· Excellent problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
Enrolled in or pursuing a Bachelor’s (junior or senior year), Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related fields.
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume along with a cover letter specifying the role/location you are applying for to email@example.com