Be part of something revolutionary
We have a vision. Our Digital Brain, o9’s AI-powered platform, is being used by global enterprises to drive their digital transformations. The integrated planning and operational efficiencies we provide is helping businesses do more, be more and mean more to the world at large. Because businesses that plan better, reduce waste, creating value for themselves and the planet. But we also have a vision for our people. We want the most talented, committed and driven people to power our transformative approach. In return, we’ll provide a nurturing environment where you can be a part of something special.
About the role:
We are seeking an early in career Demand Planning Analyst, Product Management to join our expanding Product Management team. This role involves shaping the o9 product offerings for our client base who use our platform for highly reliable, agile demand forecasting and collaboration.
A successful candidate will bring a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Business Analytics or a similar function, a Master’s degree would be a plus. They will have hands-on Python coding skills, paired with a deep understanding of the data analytics and statistical methodologies used in forecasting. Someone with 0-2 years of supply chain, demand planning, industry side experience, at a large enterprise CPG, Food and Beverage Manufacturer, Consumer Apparel, Footwear or Retail organization, would be a significant advantage.
This role does not allow for work visa sponsorship support, now, or at any time in the future.
What you will do in this role:
· Create forecast models and generate forecasts for predicting sales and revenue in the future (both short-term and long-term horizons). Use statistical and machine learning methods that look at multiple drivers to generate this forecast.
· Participate and lead the process of collecting and understanding business / technical requirements with external (customers) and internal teams.
· Translate Demand Planning business requirements into forward-thinking ideas and substantiate them with proposals, estimates, and requirements specifications.
· Work closely with Product Management, R&D, Sales, and Client teams, to plan release timelines, prioritize features, and design capabilities around a highly iterative functional release schedule.
· Write functional specifications and Demand Planning use cases in addition to creating prototypes for usability testing, identify root causes to Demand Planning related potential gaps in current product features set and work cross-functionally to address and resolve for future releases.
· Build strong relationships with key product group leaders and develop a framework for translating and communicating roadmap requirements for all the relevant stakeholders.
· Reach out to key customers and conduct requirements, demonstrations, and iteration walkthroughs with end-users.
· Present at customer-facing events, industry events, and user conferences.
What you’ll have…
· Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Business Analytics or a similar function, a Master’s degree would be a plus
· Experience: 0-2+ years of experience in a data analysis, modeling, forecasting role. Knowledge of using internal data, like historical sales, trade promotion, plant/distribution data, paired with external data, like demographics, consumer trends, macro-economic data, to accurately predict demand is a significant plus
· Skills: Hands-on experience with Python coding, SQL and various forecasting methodologies
· Experience working within Cloud, SaaS, AI/ML applications will be an added advantage
· Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and influencing skills with proven ability to take initiative.
· The ability to work independently and thrive in a high energy environment where tasks, priorities, and projects change rapidly
More about us…
With its recent Unicorn status, o9 Solutions is one of the fastest growing AI-powered digital transformation companies in the world today. Our high energy environment drives us to grow and aim 10x. It’s this drive that has made us leaders of Gartner’s S&OP Magic Quadrant.
The o9 platform, or “digital brain”, is the premier AI-powered, cloud-based platform behind the digital transformations of major global enterprises. These include Google, Walmart, and Starbucks, among others.
Our headquarters are located in Dallas, and we currently have offices in Amsterdam, Barcelona, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Seoul.
To save time applying, this role does not allow for work visa sponsorship support, now, or at any time in the future.
o9 is an equal opportunity employer and seek applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.