Who You’ll work with
You will join our Atlanta or Dallas office as part of our Delivery Assurance service line, which is a new part of our Implementation organization that was established to help clients ensure best-in-class execution in their transformational change programs.
In this role you will remotely join McKinsey teams across North America to support clients from a variety of industries and sectors as they solve some of their most pressing problems.
In addition to your day-to-day activities with the client teams, you will be a part of a dynamic and professional community of colleagues that works together to learn, develop, and share best practices.
What You’ll do
You will build expertise in translating strategic objectives into practical implementation initiatives and goals.
In this role, you will drive the setup and launch of management offices for transformations, integrations, and projects for leading clients across North America. With oversight, you will coach clients as they launch transformation initiatives and guide those clients as they drive their initiatives to completion. You will form lasting, trust-based relationships with a range of clients across seniorities and tenures, seeing their success as our success.
On your projects, you will leverage proprietary McKinsey project management tools to track performance of the overall program and of individual initiatives, engage in problem solving with other McKinsey team members and clients, surface issues and ‘keep the pulse’ on the pace of change.
You will lead continuous improvement efforts in refining management office processes, tools, way of working, and client experience to keep McKinsey at the forefront of the industry.
You will work jointly with colleagues with diverse skillsets while work
- Undergraduate degree with a strong record of academic achievement
- 1 + years of Project Management or PMO experience, monitoring the status of simultaneous project workstreams
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, combined with entrepreneurial spirit, dedication and creativity
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work and stay focused under pressure and manage tasks against timelines
- Open mindset and flexibility towards change, unforeseen circumstances and engagement for continuous improvement
- Highly-competent use of MS PowerPoint and Excel—or a strong willingness to learn