Panther Protocol is building an end-to-end privacy protocol for digital assets (zAssets), which can be deployed in a compliant way on any public blockchain. We have ambitious plans to provide financial privacy and give economic freedom to people and institutions.
We are looking for a fast-paced, organized, proactive Quant Analyst with a thirst for learning and personal development mixed with excellent knowledge of the crypto and DeFi landscape to work in our cutting edge organisation.
- Research, test, and operationalize quantitatively rigorous DeFi strategies.
- Engage with all areas of model design, portfolio construction, risk management, and market access.
- Analyse signals and evaluate model effectiveness against benchmarks in terms of both statistical power and financial risk-adjusted performance as an investment signal to live trading strategies.
- Collaborate with the quantitative development team to enhance the trading program, push the tech stack, and extend it to higher trading frequencies and wider reaches of the DeFi ecosystem.
Must Have Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of undergraduate degree from a top university in a STEM discipline; strong academic track record.
- Advanced technical knowledge of DeFi ecosystem.
- Minimum of 3 years research experience with an established alpha capture-based trading strategy in medium-term frequency trading of equities, FX, or crypto.
- Strong applied skills in Python, R, Matlab, and Solidity. Familiar with AWS.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills honed as a member of an interdisciplinary team working in a rigorous quantitative research environment.
- Calibrated and mature approach to risk management.
- Demonstrated outsized contribution to previous firm’s or own PnL.
- High degree of communication ability, analytical intuition, directed curiosity, multitasking ability, and attention to detail.
- High ability to work independently and conceptualize abstractly articulated goals into quantitatively provable objectives for self-guided execution.
- Remote work in a dynamic, fast-growth startup
- Opportunity of working with bleeding-edge technology
- Close collaboration with leading projects and thought leaders in the space
- Attractive compensation with upside potential
Oh, and don’t forget to follow us on social media: