EVERSANA is seeking data scientists to design, implement and deploy advanced machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms on EVERSANA’s proprietary healthcare datasets (claims and EMR) to solve problems across multiple domains including, but not limited to: commercial forecasting analysis, biostatistics, clinical research, pharmacy, retail targeting, and media effectiveness.
Data Scientists tasks will involve developing original code in support of EVERSANA project work, RFP responses and other business needs. EVERSANA serves a wide range of healthcare clients across a variety of projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and apply data mining and machine learning techniques and models to extract analytic insights from healthcare and non-healthcare data sets
- Responsible for review, generation, and delivery of analytic outputs in support of project work, RFP responses and other business needs
- Interface with EVERSANA analysts, data scientists, clinicians, and program managers and with EVERSANA customers
- Support and supervise the development of visualizations and presentations for client deliverables
- Develop software solutions and applications using Python, and/or R
- Respond to additional ad-hoc analysis requests
EXPECTATIONS OF THE JOB:
- Travel (10% or less)
- Hours (40 Hours per week, 5 days of the week)
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the experience, education, knowledge, skill and/or abilities required.
- Education – BS/MS/PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Bioinformatics, Physics. Economics and other quantitative disciplines will be considered.
- Practical knowledge of statistics, statistical inference, and machine learning algorithms (a few examples include deep learning, naive bayes, LSTM, SVM, CNN, GAN, and reinforcement learning)
- Works independently and is a self-starter
- MS PowerPoint presentation development skills
- Client interface and presentation skills
Proficiency in the following programming and analysis tools:
- Python / R (packages such as pandas, scikit-learn, Numpy, Scipy, spacy)
- SQL (Snowflake)
- Microsoft Excel
- AWS (SageMaker)
- Visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI)
- Linux (Red Hat, CentOS); Python and software development in a Linux environment
- Significant consideration will be given to prior publications, independent software projects completed, and non-proprietary code authored by the candidate
- Applicants with experience working with healthcare specific datasets (eg claims, EMR) will be considered favorably
EVERSANA’s CULTURAL BELIEFS
Patient Minded I act with the patient’s best interest in mind.
Client Delight I own every client experience and its impact on results.
Take Action I am empowered and empower others to act now.
Grow Talent I own my development and invest in the development of others.
Win Together I passionately connect with anyone, anywhere, anytime to achieve results.
Communication Matters I speak up to create transparent, thoughtful and timely dialogue.
Own It I hold myself and others accountable for results.