View job on Handshake
· Prudent Technology And Services has been asked to contract a Data Scientist in support of a number of our customer (AT&T) initiatives. The primary objective is to turn statistical information into meaningful, actionable insights in the Telecom/network work environment
· Responsible for development of customer facing use cases, such as curation analytics, anomaly detection, etc. using rule based / pattern based programming and standard AI/ML models.
· Development of some use cases will require device farm automation, data scraping & extraction, and/or other methodologies as prescribed by use cases.
· 3 years of experience, BS or MS in Data Analytics/ Computer Science/Math/Applied Math or equivalent
· Strong experience with AI/ML models and techniques, such as supervised machine learning, decision trees and logistic regression will help solve a range of data science problems, hands-on working knowledge of 3rd party, open source tools, such as supervised machine learning, decision trees and logistic regression will help solve a range of data science problems
· Foundation in statistics and math
· Programming skills