We are looking for a Data Engineer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Data Engineer, you should be comfortable manipulating large datasets and understand development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a passionate team player with a knack for getting into the details of complex datasets. If you also have a keen interest in AI/ML, we’d like to meet you!
· Design, construct, install, test, and maintain data management systems.
· Build high-performance algorithms, predictive models, and prototypes.
· Ensure that all systems meet the business/company requirements and industry standards.
· Integrate new data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
· Develop set processes for data mining, data modeling, and data production.
· Create custom software components and analytics applications.
· Research new uses for existing data.
· Employ an array of technological languages and tools to connect systems together.
· Collaborate with members of your team (e.g. infrastructure team, UI/UX team) on the project’s goals.
· Recommend different ways to constantly improve data reliability and quality.
· Proven experience as a Data Engineer or similar role
· Experience using cloud services/tools (e.g. Azure)
· Familiarity with common stacks
· In-depth database knowledge (SQL & NoSQL)
· Comfortable with data warehousing & data lakes – Hadoop, Apache Spark, Kafka
· Basic machine learning familiarity
· Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant field